Sunday, November 16, 2008

feeling not so young but restless

Well today I am feeling really anxious and restless.

It is a very strange feeling and I am not used to it.
I kept logging on to my computer...logging of my computer....could not concentrate on anything on TV...and I am so not hungry which is very unusual for me.

It's like I have no patience to wait for the work week that has not started yet to be over. Or I cannot wait for Christmas to get here and be over. Or cannot wait to see the people I care about but yet I am anxious to leave them again.

A strange feeling indeed.

I am trying to shake it but I can't. And since it is Sunday evening I am worried that I will not be able to sleep. I have trouble on Sundays.

I had a great weekend and I got to spend an evening and half a day with a guy I really like. And I think he may like me. Or so it seems.

Maybe that is why I am feeling weird....

Because I know eventually I would have to tell him about all my issues and hope he may not care...

I don't know what makes me feel so weird today but I hope it goes away.
I cannot predict or change the future regardless....so why can I not just sit still and quiet and see what it brings me?

No comments: