Saturday, November 15, 2008

keeping the positive going...

....so I am trying to be happy just for the hell of it...lol
I had a great afternoon. Bought me something nice and expensive at Bath & Body Works.
Then treated me to a nice Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks and sat on a bench in the sun for 2 hours just enjoying the day and the people.
And I had such positive thoughts going and was in such a good mood I could even smile at the little kids walking by without tears coming to my eyes or bitterness coming to my heart...it was nice.

I enjoyed just being there ....sitting in the sun.

I am very proud of myself today.

1 comment:

PVED said...

Have you been to www.parentsviaeggdonation.org this is a great group which can support you through this amazing journey of egg donation. Take care.