Saturday, July 28, 2007

Well a lot of things have happend. I have been getting the Lupron shots now for two weeks almost and I started Estrogen patches yesterday.
I was so deathly afraid of the shots. For the first 2 days I went to the clinic and had them do it for me. I had even changed my schedule at work so I can go there every morning. But then this really nice nurse practiced with me and helped me so after 3 days I could do it on my own.....I was so amazed and proud of my self. Now I get up at 6:30 am every morning and do my own shot. I never in a million years thought I would be able to do that.
So now I just have to wait for another phone call from my nurse to tell me when the donor is ready. I am very excited but I try to also be prepared for the whole thing to fail...that used to freak me out badly. It am afraid I am gonna have a breakdown or something but I am getting more confident and I know I can always try again.
So I am trying to stay calmer and not stress over everything so much.
I am slowly getting used to the owing money part.
I can sleep at night now w/o worrying how to pay it back.

So I am confident and excited

No comments: