Tuesday, July 10, 2007


Today I got all my medications per FEDEX.

Boy did I freak out when I saw them.


All I saw was needles, which I am deathly afraid off.

I have doubts if I can do this. I have had a needle phobia all my life.

And now I am supposed to inject myself?

I could pass out just thinking about it.

Well the nurse assigned to me said she is gonna teach me.

Good Luck to both of us.

I wish I could hire someone to do that I am so scared.

Well we shall see how it goes.

I have my last appointment before we start in a week.


Paid for my donor today.

I had to pick 3. Which I did over 4 months ago and found out today

that two are inactive now.

But my favorite is still available. Well lets see what happens.

Not sure if I have to search again and find two more.


stressing again....sigh

No comments: