Saturday, April 2, 2011

we love the outdoors

so me and the lil lady love to be outdoors... we go walking twice a day otherwise my lil girl will not sleep. She loves snoozing in fresh air no matter if it is cold, raining or hot...she is a real fresh air fanatic...haha So you would think all this walking would make me loose some weight, but nah I had to stop eating like a horse first...I am now deprieving myself of a lot of foods for a while ...10 more pounds till my pre pregnancy jeans... but y'all dont worry about me I am still sneaking in a small piece of pie here and there...hehe And once we got this sleep thing down I will exercise more too. Hey I gotta be bikini ready so I can go to the pool with my girl and her grandma. Today was an absolutely beautiful warm day and I hope we will have another one today so we can hang out in the backyard...we got a new swing we gotta try out. yeap we love the outdoors and pretty soon we are ready for lil day trips

4 comments:

Babydreams said...

I love the outdoors too but it's still so cold here in new York
so no picnic for us yet! Darn it!!!

So glad you guys are having fun and making great memories...

Big hugs!!!!

S said...

oh this is very unusual for us in April two have to summer like days like this in April...we usually kinda have weather more like NY...hehe...

Babydreams said...

Lucky!!! Enjoy it!!!
It's also nice that you 're spending more time with your Mommy!!!

Big highs .....

S said...

yeah we are getting along mostly....but every now and the ist just impossible but I can deal with it easier now..cause I will not fight with her in front of my daughter