Wednesday, April 27, 2011

no subject

Today I am soo very happy that someone that I am very close with found what possibly could be the man for the rest of her life...so excited for her....

BUT and I feel BAD ...I am thinking why could this not happen to me? what is wrong with me?
I feel horrible for being a but jealous...
I guess usually I am okay with the fact that I am apparently romatically challenged, but on some days it gets to me...especially when I am tired and did not have enough sleep cause my baby girl is teething....sigh

I need to shake this off or I will feel guilty for being jealous...

am I weird or is this normal?
sigh
But as I have done throughout this blog I will put my smile on and keep on going and try to be a better person.

4 comments:

Babydreams said...

My husband and I wanted to wish you a "Happy Mothers Day" dear savannah :)
Give the lil angel a kiss for us!

Best,
Babydreams:)

S said...

oh my god that is sooo sweet
THANK U GUYS SOOOOO MUCH...
warms my heart

maria lopez said...

You're welcome:)

And now we have a birthday for a very beautiful and special lil girl, Faith! Drum roll please......

Happy 1st Birthday little angel xoxo

Have a great day you two:)

S said...

you guys rock...thanks for thinking of my baby girl...
yeap one year old...sometimes I still have to pinch myself