Sunday, April 10, 2011

1st bday party

Hmmmm what to do for a First Birthday Party? Of course I want everything to be super special and perfect. But she is not gonna know the difference really... Here is what I know so far...I want a pink cake for her...me and one of her grandmas are gonna make and I am gonna use the cake topper from my babyshower...and I wanna get banners and napkins that say 1st Birthday and and I wanna make her a t-shirt that says 1st bday..... and balloons...and oh I wish I could have a cake like on the show cake boss...but I will save that for when the princess has a lil kids bday in school...hehehe we shall see...its all family and grown ups for guest anyways so they are gonna not care for all my pink ideas...haha no matter what its gonna be a great day! I am sooo excited...and a lil said that her first year is already over. Maybe she will have a tooth for her bday...she will not walk yet for sure...

2 comments:

Babydreams said...

Wow! Everything is going to be just perfect!
Omg this still so unreal to me that you're planning your daughter first birthday party!
Got tears in my eyes...
I am so happy for you savannah! You were so brave and didn't give up!!!!
She might be growing up so fast but she will always be your lil babygirl! your lil angel!

God bless you beautiful girls!

Big hugs to you girls xoxo

S said...

thank u...hugs