Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Stressing

so I have two people that yelled from the beginning that they wanna give me a baby shower....then things dies down and nobody said a word.
I spent lots of time and effort to register at 4 different places.

Now everyone is dragging their feet.
Apparently I am having one shower for work people and one for others.
The work people I was told to make sure to invite people even if I may not like them because my friend and coworker that throws me the shower has to work with them...and now her and her daughter cannot make up their mind about a date....nobody approves my people list...phone calls and emails get ignored...when approached in person she acts like I never called....sorry but it is stressing me....

so i bought invitations and thank u cards today because I was told to do so...now I don't like them and gonna buy other ones tomorrow.

I don't seem to ever get anything done.....grrrr
People seem to forget that I am pregnant, slow and cannot do a lot of things for myself.
think I need a hot shower and my bed...before I will be getting ugly with someone...

No comments: