Thursday, February 11, 2010

Glucose level very high

SIGH
I did my Glucose Test this week and they told me the levels were too high. Now I have to do a 3 hour test to find out if I have gestational diabetes.
I am so freaked out and scared...

I don't drink sodas.
I don't eat candy.
I don't eat sweets...except for the 2 first weeks of this year I went nuts on sweets...but they say that did not cause it.

Turns out if you eat too many potatoes and carbs it turns into sugar and that can mess you up.
Well...nice
For 13 weeks all i could eat is waffles and potatoes.

I am sooo panicked.....
And the weird part is ...ever since they told me I gained to much weight I was worried something is not right...
Also weird I don't look big....

Oh boy....time to collect all my strength and faith again....I can do this ....I will be fine....I HAVE TO BE
oh forget about me ....I mean the baby has to be....
So I am gonna try to chill...watch TV go to bed and get up in the morning to do my test....

breathe......YES me and the lil one can do this..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope and pray things will be okay for you and lil one. be positive!
Keep us posted.

Best of luck!

S said...

thank u...yeah we are hanging in there...hey we got this far...