Saturday, February 20, 2010

sigh...lil stressed

So my 3 hour glucose test results were fine...but I was kinda pissed that these people stressed me out like this...heck this is my first child and it took me a long time to get here....so why all this fuzz...don't freak me out and steal my sleep.

Have another doctors appointment next week...and I am gonna tell my doc or nurse practioner or whoever I get to see...that I do not wanna know if I get to fat...don't tell me to lay off carbs and sugar . they are in freaking everything...

so I am gonna open my big mouth...and tell them unless it is life threatenign for me and baby ...leave me be I need my sleep..

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Savannah,
Thank god you and your baby are doing fine.

Why don't you ask your doctor to give you a pregnancy diet guide.

S said...

Well I am actually a really healthy eater...so I am not sure I need to be on a plan...hmmm
just trying to keep my healty eating going that got way outta whack during my 13 weeks of 24hr nausea