Sunday, January 17, 2010

Tirami Su

today I went grocery shopping and I saw tirami su in the yoghurt isle...so I thought ...yeappee I love that lets buy some...
So I started eating one after my lunch today. And all of a sudden I felt like I was having a little buzz. So i read the label and then it hit me that there is alcohol in there....how can I be soooo FREAKING STUPID...
Now I am in a complete and utter panic.
I went to the internet of course to try and search for info...did not find much. But I figure how much alcohol and caffeine can be in 8-10 teaspoons of tirami su...I did not even eat half of the little thing...and tossed it...
But I felt a tini buzz since i have not had alkohol or caffeine since May and July.....

god I feel horrible.....please lil one forgive your stupid mom

No comments: