Saturday, January 9, 2010

kicking or not kicking & the worry phase

so I am still struggling to figure out if I am being kicked or not...sigh
I feel soo stupid not knowing...but every mommy tells me I will feel plenty of kicking soon....sigh

It is soo weird I always thought I would feel pregnant when I am pregnant.
I felt nothing at first...then sick as a dog for 13 weeks and now I just feel bloated and look fat and bloated...haha

heck people still cannot tell I am pregnant unless I tell them.
But I am not complaining.....
I kinda feel that there is something going on in there...and on some days it makes me warm and fuzzy and on some days it scares me....
I wonder if I can handle a baby....but then I remember I practically raised my former goddaughter when her mom left her with me to go off and party and I never had any problems....ran out of patience or did not know what to do or was scared taking care of her...

I think right now I am just in the worry phase....
I have crazy dreams about that too....

No comments: