Sunday, January 17, 2010

no worry about my weight

so for the first time in my life since I was 14 years old I am now
NOT WORRIED ABOUT MY WEIGHT
wow it feels so liberating to say that...
Yes Ladies I do not care about my weight...all I want is what is best for the baby.
Gosh makes me realize how I was always struggling to be in shape or thin or not to be called fat or stuff like that....although I have not really exercised or done much for weight loss in the past six years I never forgot and never stopped worrying...sigh....
women...the crap we go through and mostly just for others hardly ever for us.
Although if I get over 200 lbs I would be a little concerned.....haha

2 comments:

Egg Donors said...

Great Post.....

I found your site on stumbleupon and read a few of your other posts. Keep up the good work. I just added your RSS feed to my Google News Reader. Looking forward to reading more from you down the road!

Thanks for sharing....

S said...

thanks sooo much