Tuesday, April 1, 2008

still not sure what is happening with me

Well I am in better spirits and i have more energy than I have had in a long time.
But other then that things are not going so well....I know that travelling and stress can mess with your ovulation or your period but I am still a little worried that I might for the first time ever in my life not have a period. But I also went to one of my acupuncture treatments today and voiced my issues and concerns and we worked on my problems and on my way home I felt slight cramping and back aches......lol and that after complaining that I have had no PMS symptoms besides one pimple.
Heck for more than 20 years I used to PMS for almost two weeks (filled with every symptom on he planet) and now that acupuncture got rid of my PMS symptoms I am complaining and worried.
Little nuts.

Well regardless if acupuncture won't fix my messed up female parts...it fixed my sinus and my headaches/migraines and my PMS.
So it was worth it anyway.
Also I am taking Chinese herbs and XANGO(www.xango.com). None of this is cheap but it is worth it to me.
So lets see what is gonna happen.
I am glad I am in better spirits.

No comments: