Saturday, April 19, 2008

I am so tired

of bad news...I was just thinking this week that I need a break. That life needed to throw me some kinda bone that makes me wanna continue on.

But all I got is my my five year old car smoking and dying on the Interstate.......sigh.....I took it fairly calm and then started waiting for my nervous breakdown. That did not happen. But I am having such a hard time just going on with a smile at work or interacting with people period. As soon as I am alone in the bathroom or in my car the tears just start rolling. I have just had enough. Also I had to tell the cutest, sweetest nicest man I have met in 10 years or longer, today that I have genital herpes (yes on top of all my fertility problems). Needless to say the wonderful evening of kissing I had yesterday is probably not gonna repeat itself. I am so depressed I don't even know how to set one foot in front of the other today. I just wish I could go back and fix my life. I have known him for about 10 years and we always just emailed and texted and then decided to meet. We had so much chemistry and he is a true Knight in shining Armor, a true gentleman and treats a woman right. And I have nothing to give him but friendship.......too late for my Knight in so many ways.

Gosh I wish I could just crawl in a hole and sleep for 3 weeks.

No comments: