Tuesday, February 8, 2011

should I start a new blog?

So I have been thinking about this for a while and got an encouraging comment as well.
I really would like to start a new blog just about being a mom but then I always think my life of mommyhood would just be soooo plain boring ...haha
although it keeps me busy.

But we really don't do anything really exciting or interesting.
We are slowly building our lil routines. Like a going to bed routine and we are doing pretty darn good. We gotten over the first cold, started waiving ....
and are babbling up a storm.
Still no crawling but working on it.

Life is technically really boring cause we really don't do much but to me it is exciting with every new day because I get to see that lil smile and be excited about all the new stuff my lil angel figures out every day.

It's funny how long it took for me to realize she really is mine...I can't even explain it.

Somedays I wish she would crawl or walk already and somedays I wish she would be 3 weeks old again....sigh

No comments: