Monday, February 14, 2011

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

Happy Valentines Day everyone!

I think for the past 10 years I never had a Valentine.....somehow I always ended up single on this happy day....well I guess I am a little romatically challenged anyway.
Usually I am always depressed on VDay....
This year I don't need a man...I have my lil angel that smiles at me and scratches at me and kicks me...that is good enough for me.
She is my angel and I love her soooooooooooo much.
Happy Valentines Day to the Love of my Life....my lil daughter.

2 comments:

Babydreams said...

Hi girls,
Hope all is well! Hope your Valentine's day went well. You got the best gift anyway:)
Savannah, would you ever think about giving Faith a sister or brother? (if you don't mind me asking! )
I miss reading your blog:)
Wish you two beautiful gals the best:)

S said...

yes we are doing great...working on getting a going to bed routine...sigh ...not easy...I would love to have more children...but I cannot afford another egg donation...and the country I live in now its illegal...

thanks for your well wishes oh and I miss my blog too...never seem to have time