Sunday, November 15, 2009

feeling left behind and alone

so all my friends or what I thought were my friends are leaving me behind.
No messages on FB, no texting, no calls....seems if you feel like shit for 8 weeks it is your fault that u cannot hang out with them.
Ahhh a little compassion and the occasional how are u and do u need any help would be nice. I have two people taking care of my cats litter box because I am not allowed to. Well one promised me to do it today...but I have not heard from her and I am not gonna call and beg...guess i am gonna go later on and buy litter box number 3. And then worry about it in a few days again.
this sucks.....
everyone was all like I am so there for you if you need something....okay so am I supposed to beg for help or could someone ask?

jeeeez

it seems like people forget you if u can't go drinking and hanging out with them.
well at least I know where i stand....good to know and makes some of my decisions about the future much easier.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least now you know who your true friends are. whatever you do DO NOT get close your cats litter box, i hear it's very dangerous to your baby even if you have to get rid of your cat. remember your miracle baby comes before anything.

S said...

well a day later I got my box cleaned...
and nope I will not touch the litter box....been thru too much to be that stupid