Thursday, April 16, 2009

soo tired but good

So my week started off with way too much drama. Turns out I owe my clinic $35 for an office visit. And that is why the woman caused me all this drama on Monday. Wow so unnecessary. But I let my nurse know. She always makes me feel better and puts be back to calm and normal.
Also I am doing acupuncture twice a week again. I need all the calm I can get.
Also we are doing acupuncture treatments in preparation for transfer.

Today is my 3rd day of the Lupron shots. And I am doing so well with injecting them. I am so proud of myself.

For some reason being this close seems unreal...surreal?
and it is a little scary for some reason....hmmm

Very strange indeed and I am trying not to be excited.
But I am calm and that is good.

I can do this...yes I can!!!!

No comments: