Monday, April 13, 2009

My fertility clinic sucks

or so I think today.
Everytime I have an appointment I see different people who know nothing F-ing about me. Today I got all my meds and start Lupron shots tomorrow...no time line no idea how long...no further info given.
I asked for a schedule or calendar like they gave me the last time. So I was handed some paper that did not make any sense to me and told to put a date on.
These people stress me sooo much that I am so afraid.
Then I get to the check out and the gal has to talk to some other chick forever.
Then she comes back to tell me that they are REVIEWING my account.
Oh let me guess ...y'all want yet more money? I told her to define reviewing which of course she would not.
so now I have another appointment next thursday (and hell no i don't even know what for) and then I am sure they are gonna hit me for more money.
Well good luck....I am about taped out.

Stress cannot be good can it?

I hate my infertile life!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am interested in egg donation to help someone out in your situation. Please contact me if you would like for some questions that I have. I live near Savannah, am 33, and have 2 wonderful children. I am serious and not wasting your time. My email is amy.blevins@att.net. I look forward to hearing from you so that I may help.

S said...

thanks for your comment...could not reach you at your email..
If you are interested in egg donation contact your neartest fertility clinic and ask about their egg donor program.

And thanks from all us infertiles for having the courage to do this.

thanks