Sunday, August 24, 2008

not sure how this is going

Well this blog was supposed to be about my road to pregnancy. well it has been two years and no i am not pregnant. I am not sure how much longer I can keep this up. financally and emotionally. This month I thought I was doing so well and I was convinved that my FSH level is gonna be better than last month. But then last week my acupuncturist put me on some new herbal drops instead of my regular pills and I started feeling all depressed and anzious and started sleeping really nbad and I think I have hot flashes again. I am kinda devastated because i feel like I got thrown several months back. It is so discouraging amd I am having a hard time holding on. Why can't this be a joyous time for me like it is for others. I just wanna be pregnant. It seems so easy for soo many. Why not me/

I have put my life on hold for almost 2 years. I do not plan vacations or anyhting because I do not know when and if I will be pregnant. So I am missing out on a regular life. And it is getting harder and harder.

No comments: