Saturday, August 30, 2008

the good and the bad

Today I just can't even find a reason to get out of bed.
To clean the house? why, nobody sees it.
To go grocery shopping like every Saturday? too upset to eat.
to go buy some clothes and look cute? Nobody might see me in them.
Plus I am having one of those days where I am not sure if I can handle
seing kids or families. Sounds stupid.
So I decided to try to find the positive. And here it is.
I grew up. Every since I was 16 years old whenever things would not go well or I would be really upset I would get drunk and just party with friends. Yesterday I was soo upset that I just wanted to go to happy hour. But then I thought about it and it just did not make any sense to me. I don't really like alcohol anymore. Last time I got drunk at my house a few months back I felt bad and guilty the next day. Weird.
So I guess this is a good thing!??!.
Yeah I think it is. I have learned to deal with failure better. I did not have a major breakdown I just kept busy.
So this is a positive thing. LOL

So now I am gonna put on my cute new dress from QVC and I am gonna go to TARGET.
And I am gonna buy me something cute (yes shopping is my new alcohol, but I keep it under control) and I am gonna try to be in a good mood.

so here I go...

No comments: