Sunday, December 9, 2007

Thanks


I wanna say thanks to the people that recently have left me comments....I am glad I am not alone in this....I feel like a black sheep in society (and in my family) sometimes.

So it is great to get supporting and understanding comments. It does make me feel better.


so here is a big hug and big THANKS...I appreciate it so much and wish you all the best of luck.
I am trying my best to make it thru the holidays.
My psychologist gave me books for coping and a CD with guided meditation. So far the CD makes me cry but then relaxes me and lets me take a nap and I feel better afterwards.
It is by Belleruth Naparstek and it is a guided meditation CD to cope with infertility.
It's weird at first and I felt more nutty but it helps me relax, sleep and feel better.
I am even thinking about going home for x-mas. I think my parents and family need me but don't know how to say it.
It would be difficult for me....but I think it would make everyone else happy.

No comments: