Friday, November 30, 2007

still going

So I finally started my period ....which helloooo...this was probably the first time in 28 years that I actually was looking forward to this sh..t.
So tomorrow I am gonna start measuring my temperature and then report back to my acupuncturist and we will see what he has to say.
Boy although I have just been thru more than 2 weeks of PMS I must say it went fairly well.
Acupuncture really helped with the symptoms.
Also I did not intake any sugar, sweeteners, candy, raw vegetables, alcohol or salt and that really helped with the symptoms and the bloating.
And of course my acupuncture treatments have made this all a lot easier.
I cannot wait to find out next week how I am doing and what we are gonna do next.
I truly love my acupuncture treatments, they make me feel so much better.

No comments: