Saturday, November 17, 2007

Okay so I came a little of my high from last week.
I have PMS from hell and we are trying ro work on that....which is not easy cause I get it bad.
I feel like I am a race car....I keep having all these pit stops and we do a little tweaking and adjusting
here and there and eventually I am gonna run perfect....haha
I wanna be the cute little red car from CARS...sigh

Anyways so why I am not feeling full of energy and happy go lucky this week I am trying to stay
positive and not fall back into a rut. Which is not easy when you wake up feeling like shit everyday
or with a huge headache or backache. So I am giving me my little early Saturday morning computer
leisure time but eventually I am gonna have to get up and do my chores and later on I wanna do a
little shopping and dinner with a friend.

For the first time in my life I cannot wait to have my period so I can find out how my acupuncture
treatments have been working. I am almost exited...hehe...sick

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Just came across your blog...I too recently started accupuncture and so far it has been a good experience. I'm gearing up for one IVF w/ my own eggs and considering (we are still debating) donor eggs. I have a daughter through adoption but it is now do or die if I want to experience a pregnancy as my eggs are just about fried (I'm 37) so here I am back on the IF rollercoaster. Just wishing you well.

Angela

S said...

thanks for your comment and good luck to you