Friday, December 2, 2011

I had a dream

So I had a dream ..........
and sometimes I still wake up and pinch myself. I realized some time this week
that I have done the right thing by moving half way accross the planet to raise my daughter near my whole family. I have given up a whole life and friends and a lot of stuff to do this.
But when I see my lil girl having fun with my family members I know I have done the right thing and I feel like I have arrived.
If she would have had to only be with me every day she would have been so bored.
Some days she sees 5 different members of my family and she so enjoys it. I am glad I did not rob
her of that. So seeing her soo happy makes me happy even when I am sometimes not.
So here I am....living my dream
thank you lord for the love of my life

No comments: