Monday, June 27, 2011

hmmm

so I always thought that once I have my lil miracle I will be the happiest woman on earth.
And dont get me wrong...most days I am....but then I have days when I go to parks or public pools and see all the "real" families with the mommies and the daddies and I wonder if I am robbing my child of something.
Was it selfish to have a child by myself?
I hope she will never hate me for it....sigh
BUT then I see all the families that fall apart where the dad is a part time figure and that is even less pretty in my opinion...
Sometimes I wonder if it is a woman hormonal thing...that thing that we want more or different...
sometimes we just gotta sit down and think...and remind us again how good we got it...

3 comments:

Baby dream (Maria) said...

Hi Savannah and dear Faith,
I haven't been reading lately, because it's been so painful for me! I did a singel embryo transfer on may 9th and I got pregnant! We were so happy, everything was going perfect. We thought this was finally our turn and our miracle is here!
The day I heard my baby's heartbeat was so magical , I cried a lot. Couldn't believe it was happening to us! Until the next scan! Heartbeat wasn't there any more! That was June 10th. I died that day! I had an d&c last Friday! My heart aches....
Anyway the point is that grab your daughter and be thankful for the Miracle you were given. my husband and I have so much love to give to our baby but no baby! I am trying so hard to keep the faith but it's so hard, we were sooo close...... why did it go away???? Why?????

I didn't want to depress you but I want you to realize what you got!
Savannah, kiss faith for us pls. You two are a great team , Gilmore girls, remember? And when the right time comes the man of your life will come in to your life, if he is lucky!!
enjoy your time with your angel!

Best of luck to you and lil Faith (wish I could see her photo:)

S said...

My heart goes out to your husband ...I cannot even imagine what that feels like...I was a mess after my failed transfer but to hear a heart beat and then nothing...that is ...oh I have not words...I will be praying for both of you...I am crying with you guys...huge hugs from both of us...

if you feel comfortable sending me your email thru my email address I will send u a pic....savannatx@gmail.com

Baby dreams said...

Thank you s, you are very kind! And yes, it even hurt me more when I saw Tears in his eyes, but ever since he's been my strength!

God bless you two and thanks so much for your prayers!


Sending email :)