Wednesday, November 10, 2010

we are doing great

my lil one is absolutely adorable...she adapted well to her new surroundings...we spent a lot of time outdoors and she got a great color now.

It is so funny how people say she looks like me...haha..,how could she?


I was soooo worried about that but I do not care..she is beautiful no matter who she looks like


AND she has a little birth mark that is similar to one I had in the same spot when I was a baby.....maybe a sign of god to let me know she is ALL mine no matter what?

wow I think this whole experience made me a lil religious...smile


the most important thing....while I walk with her in her stroller out in the fields on a beautiful fall day...I realize that I am HAPPY...sigh

this is my love at one day old...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!
Any recent photo of her?

S said...

thank u...I am still debating if I want to continue posting pics of her...yeah I know I am weird ...lol