Sunday, December 13, 2009

I burnt my belly.....

Boy I am such an idiot...I have soup cooking on the stove and stand on my toes to grab something (totally unimportant) out of the cabinet above the stove...and I guess I forgot I had a little belly and burnt it on the rim of the pot. It is not bad just looks like a little scratch...
So i hope I did not freak out or upset or hurt the baby...

boy this is gonna be fun if I am gonna be clumsy with a belly from now on.
Wow.
thank god I have a doctors appointment tomorrow so they can put my mind at ease...sigh

gosh I am soooo stupid

2 comments:

Egg donor said...

Thanks for sharing this article in your blog.
It was very nice.
Looking for more..................

S said...

thank u...
and i did it again...sigh
and so far i have not found a mom that ever did that ...i feel like an idiot or a bad mom...sigh